Get Involved With The Life Of The School
Our partnership with parents and carers plays a crucial role in ensuring students achieve at the highest level. Often parental involvement in a child’s education reduces when they reach secondary school. We are committed to ensuring that does not happen.
There are a number of ways that parents can get involved in our school community, for example:
- Swan Travel Action Group (STAG)
- Volunteering to support our elective programme
- Cycle group leading/car sharing
- Becoming a parent governor
- The Swan Community Organisation (SwanComm)